Sunday, December 9, 2018

Results Of Protective Styling Natural Hair 


Hello people happy Sunday! I’m using a different (for me) form of protective styling using box braids with extensions. Using this style for a few months and I can already see a difference. As I kid I never grew up getting my hair braiding my mom would always ponytail my hair, mostly because I’m tender headed and it would be too painful for me to sit through getting cornrows or any other protective style. As I got older I ventured out a bit, dyed my hair, cut it, curled it, BASICALLY damaged it as most girls do when they’re learning their hair for the first time. 

Now that I’ve got a little more age I’ve turned #Natural and have been so for about about 8 years. I’ve recent begun to braid mine and my daughters hair (mostly due to the ability to just wake up and go, lol) but I’m starting to see the benefits for this type of styling ( though it hurts, even when I do it myself). 

The other protective styles I would use would be Bantu Knots, loose twists, or box braiding my natural hair. But using the box braid style with extensions seems to be the best option for a busy, single mom.



Do you have natural hair? How long have you been natural? And how do you protect your hair?

Find me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TheseAreMyChronicles17/

And on Instagram at: DominiqueThaWriter

No comments:

Post a Comment